Sunday, February 11, 2007

Greetings and Salutations

Hello Readers,

My name is Billy and I'm bustin out with my first blog. Those who know me know that music is my life, my love, my passion and my future. I'm a graduate of the Frost School of Music at the University of Miami, Florida, one of the premier music schools in the south east US, if not the country. I spent a few years after graduation wasting my time working in my family's drug store and writing music in my spare time, but now I've decided to get serious about my career. I've left Pennsylvania and am attempting to make my dreams come true in the city of angels, Los Angeles, California. I've just started a job as a recording engineer in a fairly large studio. More importantly, I've met a drummer named Mykal to jam with, I play keys myself. We connected immediately and are looking for a bass and horn or guitar to complete a classic jazz combo. The plan is to play some of my tunes and make some extra scratch playing parties or whatever. Any place that wants some Monk or "cool" Miles will be the place for us.

I'm also interested in electronics and science, although in a very amateur way. The electronics part comes in handy in the studio and the science part is mostly an interest in the popular subjects like quantum physics and cosmology. Lately I've been reading about the holographic principle. It's a crazy new theory that postulates that the physical reality we experience is actually two dimensional, not three dimensional. Completely mind blowing stuff. I also love reading about fringe scientific subjects like bigfoot or UFOs. My uncle is an engineer who is testing a "free energy" device for a company called Steorn. I want to believe in stuff like that but he assures me that the device won't work. Too bad.

Anyway, that's my story so far. I'll try to update this blog regularly. Thanks for reading.

Billy

6 comments:

Amman Nomad said...

Congrats on your first blog..

Why does your uncle think the Steorn thing wont work?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bro. Good to hear from you. How about some stories about those Cali girls us frozen northerners are dreamin about. I'll call soon.
Dave G.

Anonymous said...

Is your uncle maybe one of the
12 jury members testing the Steorn device ?
Just curious .. as i heard about Steorn too.

Anonymous said...

Did your uncle sign an NDA to test the Orbo device? If so, how can you blog about it? Makes no sense.

Jonathan said...

Steorn Steorn Steorn Steorn...

Anonymous said...

I have been following Steorn for 5 months, so I know about all the developments since August last year.

One thing that bothers me is that If your uncle is testing the ORBO technology and is bound by a Non Dicslosure Agreement then I do not see how he would openly discuss it with you for you to share with an Internet audience.

Perhaps his name or his background and credentials would help me believe your claim.