Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wow what a weekend...

...so far. Actually I'm plannin on today being just a waste. Looking forward to the Tour of California prologue on TV later this afternoon. I'm hoping to make the Long Beach circuit race next Sunday. I haven't ridden at all since I've been in LA. I guess I've just put cycling out of my mind here recently, I was so serious about it for so long. I need the break. But I can't help get excited about the home state tour. Especially when it's so packed with talent this year. Too bad Floyd Landis will be on the sidelines. I really hope he clears his name. I saw recently his hearing is set for May so maybe he'll be back on the bike soon. Anyway, I'm pullin for you Floyd. Us PA by way of CA guys gotta stick together.

Thanks for reading
Billy

No comments: