Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last Night

Last night was great. Mykal, Ernie and I went to this really great little jazz club, the Baked Potato. It was open jam night and was freakin great. I even sat in for a couple numbers. By the time we hit our second tune, Autumn Leaves, I really felt comfortable and felt like I played pretty damn well. Right now my confidence is really building. Ernie is a great bass player and he seems really psyched about playing with us. Things are happening so fast, I think we might be playing some real gigs as a three piece. Mykal is pretty connected so maybe we'll be playin for pay here soon. Another month of practice and we'll be ready. Now all we need is a name. Any suggestions? Anyway, I'm looking forward to practice tomorrow and next Monday at the Potato.

My sister, Kate is coming for a visit later in the week, I can't wait to see her. Twin powers-activate. And Dave, she's still not in love with you, but I'll try my best to convince her she should be.

Thanks for reading,
Billy

No comments: